Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dear dairy,

2day is n evenful day for me. today i saw sombody at a restraunt hu has the same eye-q like me.the ownr of the restraunt told me he is stupid wif onli eye-q of 50. i got some water in my ice n felt vrey sad n angry. here is wat happpened

when i was at the restraunt, i was q-ing up for my tern and i couldnt fin my wellet. the boy came to me and says wat r u finding i help u fin. then he reach into my pocet and try and try and try but cannt fin anythin.the owner say u stupid dont do that then slap him. then he say sorry tto me.

i feel vrey sad tat ppl r bad towards dumb pepul . i hope tat they can be guud to dumb pepul and dont bolly them. i hav a frien calld charlie gordion he is smarter than me bcas he hav 68 eye-q.he say pepul also treat him badly.i dont understand y pepul do tat.we r guud pepul. pepul should treat us guud. i feel so hopeless bcas i onli hav 1 frien but other pepul hav alot and everyone i c always laff at me. do i look dumb. i feel vrey sad so i will close today.

bye bye dairy

4 comments:

  1. GREAT WORK ZHAN YI YOU REALLY ARE CHARLIE GORDON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE IMPRESSIVE!!!! YOU ARE A SHINING STAR IN THE BLOGGING INDUSTRY! KUDOS TO YOU ZHAN YI

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE ASK MORE PEOPLE TO SEE MY BLOG BECAUSE YOU AND MING HAO ARE BY ONLY FOLLOWERS PS:REMIND THEM NOT TO LAUGH AT MY BLOG.I CONTINUE SUPPORTING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good point. i will advertise ur blog

    ReplyDelete