Saturday, March 14, 2009

My retarded MSG

Well, I got my results back. My parents are not very happpy with my results(expected lar). What was not expected is that I was not scolded. My father thinks that I am too old to be scolded( I totally agree) and he just talked to me on how to help me improve my grades. For example, my IS is damn retarded, so my father is going to bring me to his office during the holidays and let one of his subordinates give me some lessons. The others... I'll have to solo it. I think that my problem is not able to manage my time properly. I'll have to write a timetable and follow it. Good luck to me. jyjy!!!

4 comments:

  1. Well, think about it. Why is there a time management problem? Too many things? Or simply a case of not being able to focus while doing your tasks? Need to put in more reflective thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er... my Wushu training starts from 4 to 7 but i did not use the time after lunch wisely. I should have done my homework instead of just playing around. I'll make bette use of the time in term 2. thx 4 ur comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with using a time table to manage your work but just remember not to exceed your timing and sidetrack. Each timeslot is meant for different work. i have past experiences whereby i overshoot my timing and the day goes totally bust! So be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here.
    Time-tables have a 99% rate of failure.
    It depends on whether you can exercise self-discipline in yourself.

    That's why they keep giving us time-management talks. Precisely, because of this, they want to give more and more of these 'stupid and dumb' talks.

    Why? To choke up one assembly period? To fill up a PCME lesson?

    Nope. It is to help us manage our time. That is what time-management is about. It is not about coming home and playing computer games, rejoicing upon the fact that you have no homework.

    Good luck for your Term 2 MSG. (:

    ReplyDelete