Monday, March 30, 2009

hi all.i have something to post.



Last saturday and sunday,i went to a weiqi competition( for retards who dont know that im taking 2 ccas:wushu and weiqi), and...well...dont ask about the result. after the competition, my mum asked me to take MRT home and she asked me if it was raining. I punched in "no".

after the message was sent...i heard...

"BOOM!" This flash of lightning made me want to kick something. I could vividly remember the last time i got caught in a rain,i had a high fever for a week.no offense to ms mattews, but i dont want history to repeat.so....i decided to wait until the rain stops. wat was really unexpected was :















Try and guess....dont peek at the answer....
































































do u really have to look?fine i'll tell u. he came and offered me his umbrella. i refused because i was wearing my school uniform(who expects a hci student to trouble somone else).he said it didint matter he had alot of spare time to waste.so i followed him across the road under his umbrella.i didnt get wet at all but the kind man did.after i crossed the road, he bade farewell to me and i thanked him politely.he said,"no problem. just past on the good deed,will you?"

i didnt know wat he meant.anyone pls help me?

2 comments:

  1. He meant that you should do the same and help out other people that you see are in need of help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zhan Yi,

    I must say, the spirit of this person is indeed commendable. I mean like, who would so willingly offer an umbrella to a complete stranger?

    And, it was rather brave of you to except the offer as I personally would not have as this is the psychological barrier in y heart which kind of causes me to think badly of a person's kind intentions, especially if he is a stranger. I would be like 'Why is he so kind? Any ulterior motives?'

    Well, it was nice reading this post.
    Byes!!

    Foo Foo :)

    ReplyDelete