Wednesday, April 1, 2009

part 2 of the kind stranger

oh yeah,i forgot about the reflection...

The gd samaritan who offered his umbrella to me was the opposite of wat happened in class that day there was some water on the floor. dydick and ou zheng and macaroni went to clean up while the rest of us just remained standing at our seats, like we were watching a movie.actually, u know me...i wanted to help...but my shoelace was tied to the leg of the desk by jong(im gonna kill him) and i cant move. im actually a gd hearted person. in case u vomit, its april fools,k? anyway, the kind stranger touched me(ahem,touched as in感动) and reminded me of our actions.i felt very 惭愧and i vow that i will be the 1st one to help out next time something like this happens.but it was true that jong tied my shoelace to the leg of my desk...

No comments:

Post a Comment