Saturday, June 27, 2009

Harry Pooter and the Deathly Hallows-Book review

Questions:
Pretend you are one of the characters in the book. Write a diary about the happenings in your life for two consecutive days.
Dear diary,
Kreacher still has not returned. Then Lupin came and told us that everyone was safe.He also told us that their reason for coming after me is that they want to question me about Dumbledore's death.Ridiculous!Then Lupin said that he wanted to come with us on the mission to protect us, but we need not tell him what the mission was.I considered accepting, but Hermione asked if there was anything wrong between Lupin and Tonks.Then Lupin said that Tonks is going to have a baby. I told him that my father would have wanted Lupin to stick with his own kid.He told me that his son would also become a werewolf like him.I told him that he shouldn't abandon his kid.Then I called him a coward and he pulled out his wand.The next moment, I was flying and hit the wall.Then he left.Suddenly, I heard a "crack".Kreacher was back-with Mundungus.I pointed my wand at him and asked if he took a locket.He said yes, but a women from the ministry took it.He told me she was short and looked a bit like a toad.
Diary two:
Dear diary,
Umbridge has got the locket.We are going to the Ministry to try and get it. We have been planning for weeks. Then Ron let slip that everyone from Magical Maintenance wears navy blue robes and Hermione started ranting at Ron that he should have told her earlier. I interrupted them and said,"We should do it tommorow." Those two looked shocked, but in the end I managed to convince them to do it tommorow. Then my scar hurt and I rushed to the bathroom. I succumbed to the pain and saw that Voldemort was still attempting to find out where Gregorovitch was. Then he murdered a woman and her whole family. Then I heard Ron and Hermione pounding against the door. I stood up to let them in but regretted it at once as Hermione started to give me a lesson on the importance of Occlumency and even asked me whether I liked the connection. I felt frustrated and told her whether she would like it. But luckily, Ron cut in and advised her to drop the matter. Then we went back to the kitchen and started to go through our plan until we could recite it perfectly.
Question:
Compare two of the characters in the book.
Albus Dumbledore and Aberforth Dumbledore.Albus was a very gifted wizard who prefered to settle arguments by reasoning, while Aberforth was less gifted and prefered to settle arguments by dueling.
Question:
What part would you change in the story, and why?
I would change the part where all the good people in the story die.This book's theme is that good will always triumph over evil. However, a lot of the good people who fought against the evil were killed. Thus, some people,especially children,might get the idea that if they resist the evil, they will get killed.
Question:
Tell about the most exciting part of the book.
The most exciting part of the book is when Voldemort is about to kill HArry.1st)If Harry died, all hopes to resist Voldemort will be extinguished, and while I am reading the book, I am hoping that someone will come to save him.2nd)Harry might suddenly attack Voldemort and Voldemort will die.

No comments:

Post a Comment